Black Background on Transparent images

When working on an image with a transparent background I’m always left with a thin black line around my image. Is there a way that it can just be a transparent background instead of being black, unless I’m missing something and can do that myself but can’t find anything that lets me change this.
Thanks.

@mariewolman I haven’t seen this before. Can you upload an original image that you’re finding this conflict with so I can run some tests on my end and let our developers know as well.

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
I’ve attached a demo so you can see.
When I upload the original image which has a transparent background, it shows it with a black background and when Topaz has done it’s thing, it leaves this very thin black outline which I can’t get rid of.

Many thanks
Marie

Hi Sorry I forgot to attach the original image to my earlier email and have attached both original image and the end result that I keep getting.

Thanks

Beautiful image. I spoke with our developers and this is a known issue that they’re currently investigating. In the meantime, unfortunately I don’t have a good workaround for this if you want to use a PNG but converting to JPG or TIFF will eliminate the border artifact.

Hi

OK thanks for getting back to me. Look forward to when you are able to fix this issue.

1 Like