Back on Trial version

Have had Sharpen AI for several months. In the middle of a project I find that I am back on the trial version. No announcement or notice of why. thought I would be good for at least a year. I also recently purchased denoise AI . How soon can I expect to be kicked off back to a trial version on that program. Very nice program but I feel I am scammed. Any Ideas of there the HI should do???

Barring any changes on your end, that is most likely a glitch with the online verification servers. You would need to contact the Help Desk to get it confirmed and sorted out.

https://support.topazlabs.com

Fellow user so nothing official here but here are my thoughts. Your purchased copy should be eligible for free upgrades a year from date of purchase. Check your account. it should show you how long your purchase was active. Any new updates after that date will result in a trial or charge. The last version you owned is posted for download in your account. If you don’t want to upgrade to the newer version and have already downloaded it, I would guess you’d have to uninstall it and download the older version in your account.

Did you try logging in again?

nice, but how to contact the support no emailaddress and no link is working for me. I bought Video enhance and it is a trial version with my account and i can`t log in it takes forever and nothing happens

help@topazlabs.com

Topaz-support-email