Apply current setting sto other PNG files, dont work

Hi,
I just imported 90 PNG files to export later to Premiere pro. So My first image I corrected. There are two faces on this photo, one is out of focus. So I selected only the out of focus face and sharpened it. Then I applied these current settings to all of the other PNG files. But then it doen’st copy the setting of "substract. The tab:Edit subject- subtract. The subtract is the one which doesnt get copied to the other photos. Can you please tell me what is wrong?

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Could you also please take a screen recording of this behavior so I can see exactly what is happening?

Loom is a great free application for this: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

Hi John,

thanks for the reply.
I will come back to you asap!

Greetings,
Fred

1 Like

Hi John,

I just uploaded my video about the problem that Topaz photo doesn’t take over the settings made in the first photo.
I hope this video is sufficient enough to solve the problem.
Please let me know.

Hi again.
Can you please reply?
My customer ( and me) are getting impatient.
I have send what you asked for in your dropbox…
Please, please respond…

Thanks
Fred

@fred.pelder my apologies on not getting back to you sooner. I had missed these replies, while looking into this issue I had reached out to some of our TPAI & TVAI techs for some more information.

I would like to continue troubleshooting this issue on our Topaz Labs | Support Page. This will allow us a more direct line of communication and I can ensure you we can work together to find an answer for you.

Hi John,

thanks for the reply. But I have send you a on screen video were I explain the issue.
Did you see that? Because on the new Support page I do not find a link to dropbox…

This topic was automatically closed after 58 days. New replies are no longer allowed.