After editing using the Raw plugin from LightRoom Classic, library filters are removed

In Develop mode, with a filter enabled, using the raw plugin from the File → Plugin-extras menu, the applied filter is removed when returning to Lightroom from Topaz. This does not occur when using the Edit Using → command to invoke Topaz.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1: Apply a filter to the view of the current library in develop mode, for example “Rated”
  2. Step 2: select an image and invoke the Topaz raw plugin, apply an edit, and return the change to Lightroom when done in Topaz
  3. Step 3 Note that the filter has been reset to Filters off

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.1] on [Windows] (also occurred in the last version of 2.x I was using

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I have made a task for our team to investigate this further. When I hear back with any information regarding this issue I’ll be sure to reach out to you here :slight_smile:

Another oddity about the plugin is that the edited image is inserted after the original in the filmstrip, not before the original as happens with the edit using → command. As near as I can tell, this means the images don’t stack correctly. the original winds up as the primary, not the edited version. I’ve not tried this a lot due to the problem with the filter being reset to off, so I could be misunderstanding what happens. but someone could look at this… I hope :wink: