After a greater number of photos Topaz Photo AI is getting slower and slower

Initially the program is “quick as awaited” But after a greater number of photos Topaz Photo AI is getting slower and slower. Only a restart of the whole computer helps. Is there a way to empty memory without restart? I have a Nvidia Quadro 5000 and I think, that the RAM of that card doesn´t refresh itself from time to time. RAM on the card is 16GB. Any suggestions?

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Thank you for the quick answer. I will send you the system profile. But I explored the topic here and found the following:
The Nvidia Quadro 5000 seems not to be the problem. RAM used on the card is 1,7GB. It is rather the RAM of the computer itself. I have 64GB RAM. Without any program 6GB is used. When I load 10 photos (in this case TIFF with 6000x4000px) about 10GB is used. When I begin to edit the images the usage begins to rise. After working on 6-7 images the RAM usage is between 36 and 40GB. It remains that high regardless if I close images. Only ending the program frees the RAM down to the initial 6GB.