Adjust AI crashes

i am sorry but that makes zero sense

What support? There is none.

I can not wrap my finger around this.
The company that is all about making things bigger has a issue with big images.
What?

I will say this one more time, no paying customer should have to sit here for days waiting for support. Bottom line.

Why donā€™t you try downloading the image from the site you posted it to and try it, it should work now because that tag has been stripped from the metadata.

Did you get a confirmation email? What time and date did it say?

Have you tried any other images?

You didnā€™t sit here for days at this user to user site you opened this thread 17h ago, 3 or 4 people have been trying to help, I believe we have found your problem ā€¦ and donā€™t forget to update your video drivers.

Donā€™t forget to download that image and try it again. (Download from PICSnMORE)

Next time you need help and I ask you to upload the image to a file sharing site, please upload to OneDrive, Google Docs or DropBox as image sharing sites strip metadata because they have rights to those images after you upload.

1 Like

I canā€™t do this anymore. I know someone who uses the videoAI, they love it. Did not know you guys did photos too until I saw an ad on facebook and I literally went to topaz labs and threw my credit card at the screen. Next time iā€™ll know now seeing is not believing. I should have done the trial. I regret this.

Friday 10:37pm
Original post on here was over 24 hours ago, not 17, because remember there was no where anywhere on this forum to make a new post, i had to make a reply on a different thread and got into it with someone because they kept on telling me to press the blue + circle, which was not on my side at all, then a new topic button magically appeared.

I have no idea why you say the meta is stripped. I open that link and clear as day I see the meta

Also, BTW the way, I own that site picsnmore.pics

Yes, other images work

and of course, banned from posting a image

Makes zero sense.

Seriously? This company is defeated by metadata? LMAO!!!

Okay, thank you, it was the metadata. Wow. That is an issue.

Again thank you! I was able to open it.

Now please, next issue.

On any given image, any image, literally, any. I have noticed it will just crash, mask, topaz and adjust. I reopen it, readd same image and it works. Then randomly, on next image or maybe the one after, while scrolling through filters or looks or anything, computing mask, something, it will randomly just crash, sometimes.

You will find that the paying customers at Topaz are extraordinarily patient: we have been having tech problems for over two years!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The IO library is a third party Open Source product that many organisations contribute to. Samsung, rather than using a GIF, have their own way of creating a motion panorama.

You are talking about unusual behaviour here, it seems there is some conflict on both your PCs so it probably narrows down to some app or utility that you use on both ā€¦ from my experience there are some that are particularly nasty ā€¦ for example:

Fresco Logic Proxy Display Driver
Can cause crashes at startup

My Endpoint Protector
Crashes caused because My Endpoint Protector injects itself into the application and attempts to handle messages on the applications behalf

NVIDIA Optimize for Compute Performance
Incompatible with sparse textures (NVIDIA suggests disabling it for applications that use sparse textures)

ASUS Sonic / MSI Nahemic
User Interface elements can disappear or appear stretched

RivaTuner
Problem: Instant crash at application start as RivaTuner hooks into Direct3D libraries and injects its own code, which causes the crash.

FastPictureViewer Codec Pack
Versions prior to 3.8.0.9 will cause a crash at application start

Duet Display
May cause no UI to be shown, other than a portion of the welcome window.

D3DGear
Crash when creating or opening a image

SO there are many other 3rd party apps and utilities that cause problems that you are experiencing. I suggest looking at your 2 computers and see if that may be a cause.

Because the EXIF data is gone after you d/l the image. (see attached)

Perhaps consider having your site not strip EXIF data from the images? The data is there for a reason.

TL-Chris-York-test-pic-EXIF-missing

1 Like