Adjust AI crashes on opening in Photoshop CC 2023 on Macbook (M1-silicon chip)

I am having trouble using the Adjust AI plugin on PS CC 2023. I have a Macbook with the M1 chip. I have set PS to open with Rosetta, and have manually installed the plugin in both my PS plugin folder in applications, as well as the PS CC folder in my library. The plugin crashes when I try clicking on it.

I have tried deleting the manually installed plugins as well as the installation of Adjust AI and reinstalling, and manually installing the plugin in both the above locations again (of course, all while the PS application is closed). I then opened PS again, found the plugin located in my filters, and clicked on it to use it. The Adjust AI application loads, so I see the app loading the way it does when you open Sharpen AI, for example. But then, instead of taking me to the window where I need to login to verify my ownership, it just crashes and I’m back at my photo in PS.

I currently have the following plugins that are working: Gigapixel AI, Sharpen AI, Denoise AI, Photo AI (all installed normally), and Mask AI and Studio (both plugins installed manually as I did Adjust AI). The only plugin I experience this issue with is Adjust AI.

Has anyone had this problem, and figured out how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.