Adam Ezra

Adam Ezra from Boston performing in Billings, Montana. 7 Topaz filters layer-blended plus a touch of AI Remix.

12 Likes

Love the style applied with your edits and the colors… this has a very nice overall look to it.

1 Like

Love what you’ve done…a little more information please?

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words, Eleanore. More info? Well . . . I believe in applying effects to an image which has been carefully chosen for its evocative and compositional strengths. Obviously, this starts with shooting–a lot–and then reviewing for the primo images(s) of the shoot. Not all effects and filters look natural on any given image so I quickly apply many effects (each effect is tweaked to taste) and save the “good effects” on separate layers in Photoshop. From there I use layer masking, layer opacity and layer blending modes to arrive at a final image. The goal is always to enhance the image, not accept any given effect due to its “wow” factor. I also do a great deal of retouching prior to applying effects plus the usual tone, contrast, hue, etc. adjustments. For landscapes I generally shoot 3-7 bracketed images and use luminosity masks to exposure-blend them into a final high dynamic range image. I shoot with a Canon 5D MK2 and MK3 with Canon L series lenses.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. It’s obvious that this image went above and beyond. Well done.

1 Like

Its a great image that stands out so well from the background and has obviously taken some work. Thanks for sharing your info. I’d be interested to see the image straight from camera.

1 Like

You did an excellent job on this image.

1 Like