About the Content Submissions category

The content submission category is used to submit content directly to Topaz that you’d like us to feature in blogs, emails, social etc.

When submitting your content please keep in mind the following:

1. Please include the way you’d like to be credited including your name, username, and any external website you’d like us to link to. This is your content and we’d like a way for people to get to know more about you and your work (this isn’t a requirement to share, we don’t have to credit you, but we’d like to!)

2. Pick a subcategory that matches your content.

• Articles
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Tutorials

Content will be moved to the “Featured” subcategory once it’s been featured on our communications channels.

Thanks for sharing!

World Trade Center Through the Manhattan Bridge By Gina Brake

1 Like

Queen of the Realm
© 2017 Leonard Lopez
Images

1 Like

I am constantly running my photos through Studio and all the other wonderful products I’ve gotten from TOPAZ. I’d love to send in some photos but I’m a little confused as to how to do it.
My email is googiep@aol.com and if you’d tell me what the parameters are for sending in the photos (resolution, etc) I’d love for you to see what wonderful things Studio has allowed me to do!

Sorry for the delay here, i haven’t gotten any notifications, you can email your submissions to gallery@topazlabs.com

Thanks Gina. I actually shared this today! I’m getting back into this section of the forums to be more active. Let me know if you have anything else you’d like to share.