A Brain Game whilst at home

Congratulations @RJRREID ! You win a bottle of Corona and a piece of lime :laughing:
Thank you @AiDon Don for entertaining us !

1 Like

Congrats!!!

The answer is: 15

1 Like

Shoes = 10
Shoe = 5
Man = 5
Other thing? = 4
Total = 5 + (4x5) = 5 + 20 = 25

The answer has already been given - it’s 43.

1 Like

No way is it 43. Man x wrist strap (5 x 2) + shoe (5) =15 or if you read it from right to left (5+ 5) x 2= 20

1 Like

No way, read above … besides the man is wearing 2 shoes and 2 wrist straps :grin:

That’s cheating, they are hardly viable. How about the wrist straps in his pocket?

1 Like

I’m thinking 17, never mind. Implied Brackets, who knew.

1 Like

It’s 20

No, it is 43 as described in the thread above.

the answer is 46

No, 43 it is.

1 Like

Do you have any new brainteasers for us, Don, for while we’re cooped up? And, now that we’re back down to “purple” (more stringent Covid restrictions) again… so less to do or places to go.

2 Likes

Just search on google, here is a link to some hard & some easy …

I like to build up some self-confidence b4 casting myself into the depths of despair. I’ll start easy. But think I need to get all the muscle in my head going along with my home-based virtual “gym” workouts while the real gym isn’t safe.

Thx!

1 Like

Ok thank you for the answer :grin:

I got the same answer but missed the stuff the guy is wearing :grinning:

2 Likes

10+10+10 = 30
5+5+10 = 20
4+4+5 = 13
10+5x4 = 40

Man wears scarf but scarf covers shoes. Man has 10 toes but only 8 fingers, wearing two wrist straps which is obvious OCD. Carry the lace and divide by the shirt. Rock paper scissors. A giraffe is not an apple.
LOL - this image needs to be passed through the AI … I can barely make out any of the details :wink: