7.1.4 version takes too long to upscale

I am trying to upscale PNG images to 1.5 or 2x but it seems to take a very long time. I am trying tp upscale a PNG file 6000 x 4000 px to 2x, it takes too long.

yeah im having a similar issue its taking days for my image to upscale

Could you tell me your system specs? I’ll need your RAM, VRAM, CPU, and GPU.

Typically, these issues are system-related. This could also be rectified by changing your processing settings.

11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
8 GB RAM (7.74 usable), 64 Bit OS,
Windows 11 Home,
Intel(R) UHD Graphics Card, 128 MB VRAM

I have been using Gigapixel for more 8~9 months with above settings. This is the first time I tried upscaling PNG image and it took too long and several times, when it was about to finish upscaling, the software just shut down. Previously, I have upscaled hundreds of digital images and photos in JPEG format.

Can you check is UHD card is selected as processor, instead of cpu?
Please let us know here. Thanks.

The processor info under device specifications show 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz

Sry but I mean open the Gigapixel APP, go to preferences, look for AI Processor option. Can you let us know 1) what is the selected option there? and 2) manually changing to UHD, and see if the speed is improved?

The AI Processor option was set as ‘Auto’. I changed it to UHD Graphics card but it has not made any difference. Unable to upscale large files, JPEG to PNG, PNG to PNG. JPEG to JPEG is possible.