3.2.3.0.b Proteus V4 not selectable

Whenever I select Proteus V4 in version 3.2.3.0.b it switches back to Proteus V3 when clicking on the preview button when using Proteus Auto. This seems not happen when using Proteus V4 relative to auto. :eyes:

Are you aware you posted this in the ‘ideas’ category…you might want to delete it and re-post it in the thread for the 3.2.3.0.b beta. The devs aren’t checking for beta bug reports in here.

Unfortunately the Topaz forum is often unable to find - especially - new topics. In this case not even the search function found the topic related to “3.2.3.0”, so I opened the application and selected “give feedback”. And here we are. :slight_smile:

No matter where I search for the topic I did not find it. This is a common issue with new topics in Topaz forums:

You are making this much more difficult than it needs to be. When you are on the main page, you don’t need to click on “new” or “latest”. You need to click on the ‘Video AI Beta’ category. It was right in front of you and you didn’t click it :rofl:

there are obviously more options to miss it than to hit it. :eyes: