2 Frames added to Video Upscale 4K

Hi, Tony,

I am already exporting with previews disabled. Unfortunately, this does not fix the sync issues.

1 Like

Ok thanks for testing that, Iā€™ll follow up with our dev team on the latest changes that could resolve this sync issue. Could we get a copy of your log files for review?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Are these files your require?

2023-05-08-17-43-36-Main.tzlog (1.7 MB)
logsForSupport.tar.gz (202.2 KB)

Yes, thanks! I will review these with our developers and see what can be done to resolve this.

Just a quick question, is this the same bug causing the extra frame on image exports as well? I only ask because adding a frame is exactly what mine is doing, so assume related, but nothing to do with audio as I donā€™t work with video exports (and no audio on the import).

Which encoder are you using?

H264 High (NVIDIA)

I have tried H265 Main (NVIDIA) and it worked once on a short video and then it failed on a longer video. I have attached the log.
logsForSupport.tar.gz (209.0 KB)

And it failed again ā€¦ logs attached
logsForSupport.tar.gz (210.2 KB)

OK. Stop press!

I just played the same file in VLC and it works fine. But if I play the rendered file in Windows Media Player (my default) the visual and audio are out of sync. Is it possible that this is actually a WMP issue, and not TVAI? Iā€™ll keep testingā€¦

1 Like

Yes, 100% the issue, unfortunately, WMP is a bit unreliable when it comes to synching. Stick with VLC or any other professional tool.

OK. I guess it still doesnā€™t explain why TVAI is adding a frame to every renderā€¦

Regarding WMP: lesson learnt!

1 Like