1.3.4 Activation Not Working [Fix to be released in 1.3.5]

Great news. The fix will be included in the v1.3.5 update so it should no longer be a problem for everyone after we release on Thursday, May 18.

Please reach out if it happens again.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I’m looking forward to the v1.3.5 update to fix that. Thank you for letting us know that it’s getting fixed and taking care of the problem so quickly. :grin:

Since upgrading to v1.3.4 every time I open Photo AI I get a message that I need to activate the software. . When I click to do this my browser opens and the software is activated.

I have never had this problem before and it is irritating to have to repeatedly activate the software. Is there some way of stopping this happening.

I am running the latest version of Windows 10 on a desktop computer and I haves uploaded the log from my current sessions:
2023-05-17-14-07-24.tzlog (81.1 KB).

Thank you.

Martin

1 Like

When I open Topez it keeps asking for activation every time I open it. After activating every time, the program then seems to be non-responsive. I then dragged an image in the drop window and it takes it but then becomes non-responsive again. Whatever I click on has no effect, like its crashed.
I tried reinstalling and same issue. How do I fix this??
Im on Mac running Monterey v12 on a M1

Topaz Photo AI [Mac]

Hello everyone, is anyone else experiencing Photo AI 1.3.4 requiring re-activation every time on launch? I’m on an Apple M1 Pro, OS Ventura 13.3.1.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.