Using Topaz Studio to digitally frame your images

I have worked out how to do some digital framing using Topaz Studio. Here are a couple of videos I have put on Youtube showing how I did this is Topaz Studio v1.0.9. My apologies for the sound quality (headphone/microphone is a bit dodgy and the accent is Australian :slight_smile: )

14 Likes

Well done Sharon … tedious though but can do!

1 Like

Thank you Sharon…sound makes it easier to follow. I hope you continue to share your expertise.

2 Likes

Thanks Sharon. I am saving this tutorial. Very clear and precise in the steps needed to construct a frame.

2 Likes

( I hope this isn’t posted twice, as I wrote it and lost it in trying to send it.) Sharon, I just want to thank you so much for posting these two uTube tutorials with an oral description of what you are doing and why. I have studied all of your others over and over, but they are so much easier to understand with your telling us what you are doing. Although Topaz has provided information on what the sliders do for each element, I have not found anything from them on actual workflow. With these two tutorials I now finally understand how to use layers. I’ve been pretty hit and miss so far. I just want to encourage you to do more uTube tutorials for us with sound, many more! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these. Your work is all so wonderful and we can learn so much from you. And your Australian accent is lovely!

3 Likes

Brilliant work Sharon. You inspire me to work more with TS but until I can get all if the sidebars visible on the screen at the same time it is impossible. But I am so grateful for all your input - if and when I will put your actions into some output. :heart_eyes: Thanks

1 Like

I like the Aussie accent as much as I like Barramundi! :wink:

2 Likes

That was extraordinary - thank you so much for sharing your infinite wisdom!

2 Likes

Great job Sharon. Thanks for using audio as it makes it so much easier to follow. Sweet accent too!!

2 Likes

Thank you Sharon, great job explaining process.

1 Like

Very nice tutorial, very well done. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Great tutorials and the added audio is very helpful. After watching the 2 videos I have a better understanding of the Apply and Image Layer options. I did not know about hitting the Reset for the original image… thanks!
I did subscribe to your YouTube channel and want to express my gratitude for your time and effort in sharing your knowledge.:+1:
I hope that the people at Topaz find some way to feature your Studio tutorials for others to learn from?

2 Likes

BTW I like the accent. I even have the Australian woman’s accent programmed on my GPS.

2 Likes